GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-07 > 1028069166

From: Nathaniel Taylor <>
Subject: Re: Pero Gomes Barroso's wife's ancestry
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 18:49:53 -0400

At 5:50 PM -0300 7/30/02, Francisco Antonio Doria wrote:

>I will plead for the marriage Pero Gomes Barroso x
>Chamoa Fernandes de Azevedo. This is Pizarro's view.
>I've also found a better line from her to the Abunazar.

Great. I will get to look at Pizarro in a week or so when I'm back
at one of the few US libraries that has it. I had not noticed
another ('better'?) Abunazar line for Chamoa Fernandes. Of course,
if one can find Abunazar in the ancestry of Pero Gomes Barroso
himself, that's better than relying on the disputable question of his
wife.

Nat

This thread: