GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-12 > 1040243317

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Question On Validity
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:28:37 -0000

It sounds to me as if Mr. Stockdill [marvellous name!] really has an axe to
grind.

I suspect he and many of his cohorts can't find any personal lines to
mediaeval ancestors, particularly Royals, and love to ridicule anyone who
can ---- particularly Americans, whom they foolishly think they can
intimidate.

Hell! We find that to be true in certain quarters right here on SGM.

Deus Vult

nothing." -- Attributed to Edmund Burke [1729-1797]

Sol Disinfectus Optimus Est. Peccatoris Justificatio Absque Paenitentia,
Legem Destruit Moralem.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in
your philosophy." ---- William Shakespeare [1564-1616] The Tragedy of Hamlet,
Prince of Denmark, Act I, Scene V, Line 166-167

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original material
contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It may be quoted
only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution to the author,
unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in writing.

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.

This thread: