GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-12 > 1040259235

From: Eve McLaughlin <>
Subject: Re: Lady Godiva Admired
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:53:55 +0000

In article <Kr6M9.649$>, "D. Spencer Hines"
<> writes
>Lady Godiva as a 29th Great-Grandmother....

do go away, with your silly claims and your pathetic schoolboy rudeness.
And as for your claim to be the only author of Shakespeare and Burke's
works, can you substantiate that?? No, don't bother to reply.

--
Eve McLaughlin

Secretary Bucks Genealogical Society

This thread: