GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2002-12 > 1040262890

From: Sam Sloan <>
Subject: Re: Lady Godiva Admired
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 20:54:56 -0500

At 07:05 PM 12/18/2002 -0600, malinda wrote:
>I'm not dead.....and neither are the other members of NSWFD.
>
>George Washington's image is just as subject to legal protection as that of
>any other deceased celebrity, as is their estate.
>
>Plus...Mr. Hale is well on his way to helping my lawsuit along by slandering
>me as well. May the fleas of a thousand camels inhabit his pants and vest.
>
>~malinda

Sorry. You obviously know very little about the law.

Also, are you claiming that the women who claim to be descended from George
Washington can be sued for saying that?

Also, you are obviously not a descendant of George Washington, since he did
not have any, so where is your standing to sue?

Sam Sloan

This thread: