GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-01 > 1041447322

From: "Jeffery A. Duvall" <>
Subject: Re: Gundred revisited
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 14:06:19 -0500

I think it's also pretty safe to add Major Lawrence Smith to your list of
gateway ancestors who descend from Gundred -- unless there's been some new
development that proves he's not the son of Elizabeth Towneley Halstead
Smith and therefore descended from William I "the Lion" of Scotland.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Jeff Duvall

This thread: