GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-01 > 1041744965

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Excerpts From Irish Newspapers
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:36:05 -0000

Thank you, Ian. I knew you would have many, many more than 827.

He is MOST remarkable. <g>

And here is his web page:

http://home.st.net.au/~fettesi/

Enjoy.

Deus Vult.

"For we must consider that we shall be a city upon a hill. The eyes of all
people are upon us, so that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work
we have undertaken, and so cause him to withdraw His present help from us, we
shall be made a story and a byword through the world."

John Winthrop [1588-1649] A Model of Christian Charity [1630], A Sermon
Delivered aboard Arbella, enroute to the New World; First Governor of
Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt --- Motto of the Royal Artillery

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original material
contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It may be quoted
only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution to the author,
unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in writing.
------------------

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.

""Ian Fettes"" <> wrote in message

| FWIW, I show that Queen Elizabeth II has 12,866 lines of descent from Eva of
| Leinster, occurring between 23 and 35 generations through her daughters
| Maud, Isabella, Sibyl, Eva and Joan.
|
| Prince William has 49,870 lines by my count between 25 and 37 generations,
| thus picking up the ancestral links for Lady Diana Spencer.
|
| Ian Fettes
| Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
|
| (and I'm not that remarkable)

This thread: