GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-01 > 1041814924

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Re-dating William Longespee's Birth
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 01:02:04 -0000

| Accusing me of purposely suppressing information is not collegial, friendly,
| or part of the new mantra you have declared we should now be living by,
| Doug.
|
| Paul

Of course it isn't...

Whoever believed that?...

But he HAS managed to:

1. Suck You In....

2. Pick Your Brain ---- Gratis....

3. To Write His Book For Him....

4. Provided Finton With Reams Of Fresh, New Material....

From HIS Point Of View ---- Most Excellent Return On His Small Investment In
Time And Effort....

Verbum Sapienti....

Deus Vult.

"For we must consider that we shall be a city upon a hill. The eyes of all
people are upon us, so that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work
we have undertaken, and so cause him to withdraw His present help from us, we
shall be made a story and a byword through the world."

John Winthrop [1588-1649] A Model of Christian Charity [1630], A Sermon
Delivered aboard Arbella, enroute to the New World; First Governor of
Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt --- Motto of the Royal Artillery

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original material
contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It may be quoted
only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution to the author,
unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in writing.

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.

This thread: