GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-01 > 1041965968

Subject: Re: Info on the Plantagenet Ancestry (was Re: Publisher of Plantagenet Ancest...
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:59:28 EST

In a message dated 1/7/03 11:37:53 AM Central Standard Time,
writes:

> The forthcoming book, Plantagenet Ancestry, will be approximately
> 700-750 pages in length 8-1/2 by 11 format

If you are going to cram all of the stuff you mentioned into these paltry
few pages you must be going to use 6 point type or less. Do you supply a
reading glass at no extra charge? I was impressed with your impending
publication until I started thinking about how you were going to fit so much
material into so little space and make it "easy to read".

Jno

This thread: