GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-01 > 1042160590

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Edited GRO Records In The Future
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 01:03:10 -0000

1. I haven't said anything about my sexual preferences ---- and no one here
need do so.

2. Once more, others have no obligation to reveal anything about their sexual
preferences on this newsgroup ---- those are completely private matters. I do
hope everyone here is well and truly-loved by someone.

3. "Betty Owen" receives a Reading Comprehension score of _F -_ ---- and is
obviously a VERY ignorant and stupid person.

4. Many homosexuals *are* persecuted and marginalized ---- and we should
NEVER do that.

'Nuff Said....

Deus Vult.

"For we must consider that we shall be a city upon a hill. The eyes of all
people are upon us, so that if we shall deal falsely with our God in this work
we have undertaken, and so cause him to withdraw His present help from us, we
shall be made a story and a byword through the world."

John Winthrop [1588-1649] A Model of Christian Charity [1630], A Sermon
Delivered aboard Arbella, enroute to the New World; First Governor of
Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt --- Motto of the Royal Artillery

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original material
contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It may be quoted
only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution to the author,
unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in writing.
------------------

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor.

> [...]