GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-02 > 1045121533

From: (Douglas Richardson)
Subject: Re: King Henry II's kinswoman, Eustache, wife of Geoffrey de Mandeville and Anselme de St.-Pol
Date: 12 Feb 2003 23:32:13 -0800

("Leo van de Pas") wrote in message news:<013e01c2d362$4d6dea60$>...
> Before hammering away so confidently, you should have the courtesy to wait
> for what Pierre Aronax is going to tell us. By the look of things he has
> done a thorough research.
> Best wishes as always.
> Leo van de Pas

Leo ~

I've asked you courteously not to contact me either privately or
publicly until you have apologized for posting my private e-mail.
Please respect my wishes. You were wrong to post my private e-mail
without permission. You need to apologize.

Douglas Richardson, Salt Lake City, Utah

This thread: