GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-02 > 1045142014

From: Sam Sloan <>
Subject: Re: King Henry II's kinswoman, Eustache, wife of Geoffrey de Mandeville and Anselme de St.-Pol
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:13:34 -0500

At 11:32 PM 2/12/2003 -0800, Douglas Richardson wrote:

>Leo ~
>
>I've asked you courteously not to contact me either privately or
>publicly until you have apologized for posting my private e-mail.
>Please respect my wishes. You were wrong to post my private e-mail
>without permission. You need to apologize.
>
>Douglas Richardson, Salt Lake City, Utah

Through the infinite wisdom of our great leader, George W. Bush, the FBI
now has the legal authority to read all of our e-mails.

Therefore, there is no such thing as a private e-mail.

I have little doubt that the FBI does read all of my e-mails. I just hope
they enjoy reading all of this stuff and and that they take careful notes.

Sam sloan

This thread: