GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-08 > 1061786082

From: "Phil Moody" <>
Subject: Re: "Sources Wanted" by the FMG
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:37:30 -0500

Dear Richard:

You have asked a fair question for those considering loaning references for
scanning, as there may be some concern about how the references are handled.
Unfortunately, I have no ready answer that I could find on their web site. I
will bring this to their attention; so they can add this information to their
web site, but if you need an immediate answer, I would suggest posing your
question to them directly @

Best Wishes,
Phil