GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-09 > 1064115886

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: "I'm Being Deluged By Emails"
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:44:46 +0100

Hilarious!

Gans, my pet goose, has been acting all along as if he has not been affected
at all ---- acting fraudulently.

Because he also, fool that he is, has spread his email address all over
Kingdom Come ---- he has been affected just as have the rampant pogues of the
same ilk.

He's a goose ---- trying to look placid and serene ---- majestically sailing
across a pond.

Whereas in reality, under the surface, his little webbed feet are paddling
furiously....

Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum.

Deus Vult.

"All America lies at the end of the wilderness road, and our past is not a
dead past, but still lives in us. Our forefathers had civilization inside
themselves, the wild outside.

We live in the civilization they created, but within us the wilderness still
lingers. What they dreamed, we live, and what they lived, we dream."

T. K. Whipple ---- "Study Out The Land"

All replies to the newsgroup please. Thank you kindly. All original material
contained herein is copyright and property of the author. It may be quoted
only in discussions on this forum and with an attribution to the author,
unless permission is otherwise expressly given, in writing.

D. Spencer Hines

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Vires et Honor

"Paul J Gans" <> wrote in message

| The storm seems to have abated for now, but there will be
| others.
|
| I had a nastygram from one of my ISPs about my overfull
| mailbox. I wrote back castigating them for being so slow
| in stemming the flood.

[...]

| ---- Paul J. Gans

This thread: