GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2003-09 > 1064120087

From: "Drew Nicholson" <>
Subject: Re: "I'm Being Deluged By Emails"
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 04:54:47 GMT

"Peter Jason" <> wrote in message
news:bkgtoi$16ae$1@otis.netspace.net.au...
> Why tell me now; when it's too late!

Because the Housing Officer isn't interested in helping, he's interested in
getting what he percieves as a leg up on the competition.

I've gotten about 400 of these over the past few days; I simply delete them.
I do have the luxury of broadband internet access. If I had to go back to
dialup permanently (or even more than a day or so) I think I'd shoot the
computer.

Keep your AV signatures up to date, patch your systems with the latest
updates, and don't open attachments from people you don't know. That's the
best you can do.

Drew
---
"When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as public
property." Thomas Jefferson

This thread: