GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-01 > 1073221035

From: "AGeorgeSand" <>
Subject: Re: the memoires of Raoul, 1/2 brother of Richard I, duke of Normandy
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 13:57:15 +0100

Well friends, looks like I'll be leaving the group again to go read a bunch
of things like Adam of Bremen in latin, which I'm not speedy at and will
require full attention; any further discussion of topics I raised please
copy to me offlist please or I wont be following; after a week of vacation,
it's very busy again, (un)fortunately.

Peter, can you direct me to Jumièges' work in latin, online, for further
checking? By the time I get through Adam, I should be more fluent.