GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-01 > 1074679178

From: Francisco Antonio Doria <>
Subject: Re: Fw: Reasons why some people are "interesting"
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:59:38 -0300 (ART)

Just to answer Ford's (and yours) complaint:

- Acciaioli, Campanaro Adorno and Doria lines in
Brazil can be found at the Dominici-Battelli/Shamà
site, http://www.sardimpex.com

- Lomellini, Centurione Scotto, in my site,
http://doria.genealogias.org

- Grimaldi, Tasso (Thurn und Taxis) lines, at:

http://genealogy.euweb.cz

look for Grimaldi, Thurn und Taxis.

The Tasso ancestor in Brazil is very likely (I always
qualify!) an illegitimate 16th century Franciscus
Tasso di Cornello.

The Grimaldi (female) line stems from the marriage of
Caterina Grimaldi and Pero Correia.

The old Portuguese lines (they plug into several DFA
lines): ok, I admit I haven't posted those, but for
the Maia family.

chico

--- norenxaq <> escreveu: > >
and/or Hispanics to Mexico and the 'American'
> Southwest. Chico
> > mentions many Italian & Portugese lines to Brazil,
> often, but doesn't really
> > post many. I suspect that that is because he
> thinks that there would be no
> > interest. Be on notice, Chico, there would be, at
> the very least, (& I
> > freely admit that I might very well be the 'very
> least'), one interested
> > party. Brazil seems to be such a fascinating
> melting pot - more so than the
> > US.
> >
> > ~Ford~
>
> you would not be the only one

Yahoo! GeoCities: a maneira mais fácil de criar seu web site grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/

This thread: