GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-01 > 1075436023

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Emperor Su-tsung 756-762 Re: A New Thread: Bridging the Gap
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:20:43 +1100

I hope this line can be substantiated as it would give interesting ancestors
to quite a lot of people. Not only Queen Elizabeth II is then a descendant,
but probably all todays European monarchs, a large number of European
aristocracy, especially French, but also individuals
like the Aga Khan, Lady Diana Spencer, Sarah Ferguson, Rachel Ward, Gianni
Agnelli, Winston Churchill, Brooke Shields, Valery Giscard d'Estaing and
amongst gen-med I could find only one, Peter de Loriol.

Best wishes
Leo van de Pas