GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-03 > 1078374742

From: (Michael)
Subject: Re: RD 600
Date: 04 Mar 2004 04:32:22 GMT

>My reply was because I was directed to this thread by a member (I wrote: ">My
>attention being drawn to this thread,"). I'm not able to participate right
>now.
>
>The article will be in the Register (not the newsletter). Gary Boyd Roberts
>helped me bring the article to fruition by helping with my time when I was
>away
>from Salt Lake City and not able to be working on other things, which is
>partly
>why it will be published there instead of TAG.
>
>So, please do not assume I will be seeing anything posted here unless
>someone
>does email me requesting my attention. (I'll be able to join again when
>other
>pressing matters have been completed.)

Dear Paul,

Of course. I was not assuming you would be taking an active role in the
newsgroup again. I was just saying its good to see you still have enough regard
to read messages here from time to time.

With regard to the newsletter, yes, I know this. Otherwise they wouldn't make
much money from those interested in joining in order to receive the journal,
would they? They do, however, announce the titles of articles upcoming
journals. Or at least they used to. I apologize for not making my meaning
clear.

I hope you are able to take care of those pressing matters.

Regards,

Michael

This thread: