GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-06 > 1086331320

From: "Paul K Davis" <>
Subject: RE: Lord Herbert of Raglan
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:42:00 -0700

According to my data, this William, who died 1469 July 27, is a 14-great
grandfather of the late Queen Mother Elizabeth, through his daughter Maud.
His full brother Richard is a 15-great grandfather of myself, connecting
through the 1611 Jamestown immigrant John Price. His illegitimate half
brother John is an 18-great grandfather of the late Princess Diana.

-- PKD [Paul K Davis, ]

This thread: