Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-06 > 1086450743

From: (Pierre Aronax)
Subject: Re: Nerio I Acciaioli
Date: 5 Jun 2004 08:52:23 -0700

"George Tsambourakis" <> wrote in message news:<CGgwc.6833$>...

> If I knew the answers, I wouldn't have asked.

You didn't ask any question in the message to which I answered: you
recited factoids. You musk learn to ask questions. A question would
have been something like that: "I have read somewhere (I don't
remember where) that Nerio Acciaivoli married in 1381: is that date
correct and what is the source for that?". Try something like that
next time, your participation to the group will be much more
understandable and useful.

This thread: