GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-07 > 1089874956

From: (Kevin Randolph Hearst)
Subject: Re: Jesus
Date: 15 Jul 2004 00:02:36 -0700

No evidence? Are you kidding me? I'm not talking about faith, that's a
completely different altogether, but his mother is even mentioned in
the Jerusalem Talmud as Mary the daughter of Heli, of course in a
negative light. He wasn't the biggest celebrity in his day, just a
leader of a small group of what many then viewed as degenerates, so
it's only natural that there wouldn't be a whole lot of contemporary
evidence, but there is plenty of evidence shortly thereafter.

__
Kevin Randolph Hearst
www.hearstmania.com
citizenkane1123[erase this gap]@hotmail.com

Quote of the Day
source: John Kerry
"We've got better vision, better ideas, and we've got better hair"

This thread: