GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2004-07 > 1090121101

From: (Mavrik375)
Subject: Re: Jesus
Date: 17 Jul 2004 20:25:01 -0700

A description of Jesus Himself is found in "The Archko Volume" which
contains official court documents from the days of the Messiah. This
information substantiates that He came from racial lines which had
blue eyes and golden hair. In a chapter entiled "Gamaliel's Interview"
it states concerning Jesus (Yeshua):
"I asked him to describe this person to me, so that I might know him
if I should meet him. He said: 'If you ever meet him [Yeshua] you will
know him. While he is nothing but a man, there is something about him
that distinguishes him from every other man. He is the picture of his
mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little
more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything
else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage
is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His
eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....' This
Jew [Judahite] is convinced that he is the Messiah of the world.
...this was the same person that was born of the virgin in Bethlehem
some twenty-six years before..."

- The Archko Volume, translated by Drs. McIntosh and Twyman of the
Antiquarian Lodge, Genoa, Italy, from manuscripts in Constantinople
and the records of the Senatorial Docket taken from the Vatican of
Rome (1896) 92-93

This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius
Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus. Copies are in the
Congressional Library in Washington, D.C.
TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching with humble unction, a new
law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At first I was
apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against the
Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke
rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day I observed
in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against
a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This
I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him
and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard
gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30
years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance.
What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards
and tawny complexions! Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I
continued my walk but signified to my secretary to join the group and
listen. Later, my secretary reported that never had he seen in the
works of all the philosophers anything that compared to the teachings
of Jesus. He told me that Jesus was neither seditious nor rebellious,
so we extended to Him our protection. He was at liberty to act, to
speak, to assemble and to address the people. This unlimited freedom
provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and powerful.

Later, I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with Him at the
Praetorium. He came. When the Nazarene made His appearance I was
having my morning walk and as I faced Him my feet seemed fastened with
an iron hand to the marble pavement and I trembled in every limb as a
guilty culprit, though he was calm. For some time I stood admiring
this extraordinary Man. There was nothing in Him that was repelling,
nor in His character, yet I felt awed in His presence. I told Him that
there was a magnetic simplicity about Him and His personality that
elevated Him far above the philosophers and teachers of His day.

Now, Noble Sovereign, these are the facts concerning Jesus of Nazareth
and I have taken the time to write you in detail concerning these
matters. I say that such a man who could convert water into win,
change death into life, disease into health; calm the stormy seas, is
not guilty of any criminal offense and as others have said, we must
agree -- truly this is the Son of God!

Your most obedient servant,
Pontius Pilate

The following description of Jesus Christ was written by Publius
Lentrelus, a resident of Judea in the reign of Tiberius Caesar. It
first appeared in the writings of Saint Anselm of Canterbury, 11th
century:

There lives at this time in Judea a man of singular virtue whose name
is Jesus Christ, whom the barbarians esteem as a prophet, but his
followers love and adore him as the offspring of the immortal God.
He calls back the dead from the graves and heals all sorts of diseases
with a word or touch. He is a tall man, well-shaped, and of an amiable
and reverend aspect; his hair of a color that can hardly be matched,
falling into graceful curls, waving about and very agreeable crouching
upon his shoulders, parted on the crown of the head, running as a
stream to the front after fashion of the Nazarites. His forehead high,
large and imposing; hs cheeks without spot or wrinkle, beautiful with
a lovely red; his nose and mouth formed with exquisite symmetry; his
beard, and of a color suitable to his hair, reaching below his chin
and parted in the middle like a fork; his eyes bright blue, clear and
serene. Look innocent, dignified, manly and mature. In proportion of
body most perfect, and captivating; his arms and hands delectable to
behold.

He rebukes with majesty, councils with mildness, His whole address
whether in word or deed, being eloquent and grave. No man has seen him
laugh, yet his manners are exceedingly pleasant, but he has wept
frequently in the presence of men. He is temporate, modest and wise. A
man for his extraordinary beauty and perfection, surpassing the
children of men in every sense.

Only question left is whether these sources/documents are legitimate
or not. As a matter of faith, I believe that they are. I've seen
supposed to have physical descendants. This I don't believe. But,
I'm always looking for historically valid proofs.

Mavrik

This thread: