GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2005-04 > 1114841399

From: "Peter Stewart" <>
Subject: Re: Princess Louise
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 06:09:59 GMT

<> wrote in message
news:...
> Peter Stewart wrote:
>>
>> You are doing a Richardson again, showing off your double standards &
> lousy
>> judgment at the same time.
>>
>> Peter Stewart
>
> Dear Peter ~
>
> You must be grasping for straws, if you have to drag my name into your
> petty argument about Princess Louise.
>
> Listowners - please deal with this man.
>
> Best always, Douglas Richardson, Salt Lake City, Utah

Goodness, you are rattled today - first, why have you addressed your remarks
to me if you want to ask someone else to "deal with" me?

Secondly, why have you added in crossposts to two other newsgroups
(soc.history.medieval & alt.talk.royalty) that didn't receive my post in the
first place? Are you keen to advertise that your name has become a byword
for hypocrisy and folly?

Peter Stewart

This thread: