GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2005-07 > 1122075048

From: "Peter Stewart" <>
Subject: Re: Mr. Richardson's Unfounded Charges
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:30:48 GMT

"CED" <> wrote in message
news:...

<snip>

> We two do differ on this matter; but that is just a difference in
> style, not substance.

Brandon has none, of either.

Apart from different thoughts on our part, he is also quite incapable of
distinguishing between very different styles of expression, since he
suggests that you and I might be the same writer.

He could start his remedial education in this area by going over an
astoundingly crude example of phoney prose that was composed by Richardson
yesterday, trying to pass himself off as "Uriah N. Owen" with limp and
misapplied pseudo-British terms such as "old git" and "bumf" (sic).

Peter Stewart

This thread: