GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2005-07 > 1122571027

From: "Douglas Richardson " <>
Subject: Re: Rohese, wife of Sir Richard de Lucy, Chief Justiciar of England
Date: 28 Jul 2005 10:17:07 -0700
References: <1122485600.891575.105220@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <GCEILMENLHOGHNKOOPOOGENFFMAA.ginnywagner@austin.rr.com> <1122535195.126691.220750@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <000301c5934e$e30bca20$0300a8c0@Toshiba> <1122566768.305417.178530@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <1122567258.634628.84770@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> <1122568293.367176.119190@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> <1122569034.597428.8340@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>

Dear CED ~

It is impossible to have a serious discussion with someone who wishes
to hide in the dark.

So, I'll ask again nicely: What is your first name?

And, please call me Douglas, not by the formal salutation, Mr.
Richardson.

Website: www.royalancestry.net

This thread: