GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2005-11 > 1133200274

From: "Peter Sutton" <>
Subject: RE: King's Kinsfolk: Richard II's kinsman, Edmund Stafford
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:52:45 -0000

I don't think that I can usefully add anymore to my previous posts regarding
Sir Nicholas Beke.

For those who wish to pursue more fully the career of Sir Nicholas Beke and
his family I would commend the "Collections for a History of Staffordshire".
This is an ongoing series of publications containing a wealth of material
relating to the county. The series commenced in 1880 and is published by the
Staffordshire Record Society which was known as the William Salt
Archaeological Society prior to 1936. Volume have been published on,
usually, an yearly basis.

Peter Sutton

This thread: