GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2006-04 > 1145947858

From: "Ford Mommaerts-Browne" <>
Subject: Re: The Irrevelant & Off Topic 'Jesus Dynasty'
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 03:50:58 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "RAY Montgomery" <>
To: <>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: The Irrelevant Off Topic 'Jesus Dynasty'

| Lost cooper,
| Perhaps it is shining, but in the text of the research, it is always white,
| and I believe that there are some pictures or drawings that are copied that
| show him as white. I am only quoting the text.
| Ray

Ray,
Who created said pictures? Non-Europeans, who had encountered White men only during their life-time(s)? Or lower-class, under-educated, poor Aboriginal Creoles, brow-beaten generations of Euro-White masters? Or, maybe, White folk?
And who recorded said text(s)? Non-Europeans, who had encountered White men only during their life-time(s)? Or lower-class, under-educated, poor Aboriginal Creoles, brow-beaten generations of Euro-White masters? Or, maybe, White folk?
You see the credibility-gap, here?
Ford

This thread: