GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2006-05 > 1146784463

From: Kevin Bradford <>
Subject: Re: Clement Briggs d 1648 Weymouth, Mass and his son John
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:14:23 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

John Briggs, s. of Clement & Joan, was born between 1630-1640:
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=plantagenet&id=I1191

If there was in fact a connection between Clement Briggs of Weymouth and John Briggs of Hingham, MA (I've seen no evidence), it was not as father and son since, as you've noted, the chronology makes this supposition quite untenable.

Best,
Kevin