Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2006-05 > 1147630256

From: "John Brandon" <>
Subject: Re: C.P. Correction: Birthdate of Margaret Butler, wife of William Boleyn, K.B.
Date: 14 May 2006 11:10:56 -0700

> Oh dear, exhausted your usual small supply of pseudo-mediaeval
> genealogical knowledge again, I see John, hence the need to fall back
> on your stock trade of obsessing about other posters and launching ad
> hominem attacks from left-field. How predictable.

And you've fallen back on yr. stock trade of patronizing people and
down-playing their contributions (as though yours have been so
wide-ranging, confining themselves--as they seem to do--to the names
Docwra, Freville, Haselden, and a few others). I freely admit I'm very
bored by anything pre-1500 or so, but I have posted a lot of data that
helps people get further back from the 1500-1700 era ...

This thread: