GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2006-05 > 1147819999

From: "Ford Mommaerts-Browne" <>
Subject: Re: Frangipani
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 20:03:17 -0300

Thanks, Tony. Your reply arrived the minute before my post did. Ain't time grand?

There once was a woman from Dwight,
Who could travel much faster than light.
She started on day,
In a relative way,
And returned on the previous night!

Any way, what I am seeking is Giovanna's ancestry, beyond her father, D. Carlo. Her ma would also be helpful.
Ford