GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-02 > 1172612352

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Kenneth MacAlpin, Rex Pictorum
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:39:12 -0000
References: <DMwDh.286$lB1.592@eagle.america.net><u%xDh.17633$mn2.4568@newsfe7-win.ntli.net><ermp9d$g26$1@mouse.otenet.gr><1172236658.679299.83870@k78g2000cwa.googlegroups.com><ermrn4$jdb$1@aioe.org> <ermshu$hb4$2@mouse.otenet.gr><1172351388.527837.187790@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com><45e207bf@news.greennet.net><erqhlf$ehs$1@registered.motzarella.org><45e2aa5f@news.greennet.net><ersk02$j6d$1@registered.motzarella.org><u7s8u21o6odmn9mq9qsno8o485ljm4548o@4ax.com>

Ah, yes!

Cinaed mac Ailpin, Rex Pictorum...

One of my 34th Great-Grandfathers.

Died: circa 858.

The older form of his name is "Cinaed" rather than Kenneth.

AKA Cinaed mac Ailpin, King of the Scots and Picts.

DSH