GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-03 > 1173243221

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Re: European link to the Mongols
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:53:41 +1100

It is a pity Rafal Prinke doesn't follow gen-med anymore. Several years ago
he told me that Ghenghis Khan's wife Borke had been kidnapped and when he
found her she was pregnant with nr.29 in your list. Ghenghis Khan deeply
loved Borke and treated the son as his own
Such a pity (that Ghenghis was not the father).
Leo.