GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-04 > 1177185075

From: BOBOBOnoBO® <>
Subject: Re: Life is A Liberty Salem Sandwich
Date: 21 Apr 2007 12:51:15 -0700

On Apr 21, 11:30 am, The Ghost In The Machine
<> wrote:
> In sci.physics.relativity, I Was A Teenage Queerwolf
> <>
> wrote
> on 21 Apr 2007 02:50:36 -0700
> <>:
>
> > Now who can disagree?
>
> Not even wrong. Life is. We try to characterize it.
>
> You are welcome to characterize it as a sandwich, but that
> is at best incomplete. ;-)

Just leave the mayo off of my sandwich. I hate when trashy slobs go
get those big sandwiches that are cut into slices for office parties
and the like, and they come pre-slathered with jarred mayonnaise. If
you have ever bought one of those, consider yourself called a "trashy
slob."

--Bryan

This thread: