GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-08 > 1186206591

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Fw: Death of Edward II
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 15:49:51 +1000

This is not the first time you do not read what is written. Show me where I
said I _believe_ Edward II was not murdered in Berkeley Castle....
In research different opinions have the right to be heard and questioned.
Providing them does not mean I stand by one or the other.

Since when is Shakespeare a source for genealogy or history? Well, this
explains a lot.

You are still a waste of time, go and have your childish fun elsewhere.