GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-08 > 1186800700

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Peter Stewart's Ancestry
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 03:51:40 +0100

Peter Stewart is lying about me and my Ancestry and about himself, what he
has done, and his own Ancestry.

He has told me about his Ancestry in several detailed emails -- and is quite
obsessively focused on it.

That's why he does Genealogy.

He's NOT just interested in Mediaeval Genealogy & History, but not the links
to Moderns, including himself -- as he pretends to be.

But I gave him my word I would not reveal the details, which involve both
sides of his family -- so I won't -- even though he has broken his word to
me repeatedly and lies about me.

Other People would be sorely hurt -- and I don't want that to happen.

Bad Character...

That's Peter Stewart's problem.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas