GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-08 > 1186932874

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Peter Stewart's Ancestry
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 01:34:34 +1000

"The discussion of this between us started from an interest in an ancestor
of mine who was killed at Waterloo - i.e. in the 19th century."

Hilarious! "AN interest in an ancestor of mine" -- NOT "MY interest in an
ancestor of mine". HE has the interest in the ancestor NOT I.

"This is the most remote ancestor I know about in any detail with the
ability to recite off the top of my head by name all the linking persons
between him and me. I have known these details since childhood - probably
since about the age he would have attained at the turn of the 18th/19th
centuries."

NO. the Ancestor was 15 in 1800. Peter's childish interest came much
earlier -- and lingers still.

"I have vanishingly little genealogical interest in anyone who lived
after around the mid-13th century, and couldn't tell anything about my
own ancestry from the 15th to 19th centuries from memory without
checking - and not my own research at that, because I simply haven't
had the interest to do it."

Peter Stewart -- 11 August 2007

Hogwash!

"I have vanishingly little genealogical interest in anyone who lived
after around the mid-13th century."

"I have vanishingly little genealogical interest..."

How DELIGHTFULLY airy-fairy!

Only "PRECIOUS little interest" would be MORE airy-fairy.

Of COURSE Peter has an interest in folks who are linked to him. He's LYING
about that -- and has been for years.

He talks a QUITE different game in private....

For example, these are some of the POST 13th Century people he is VERY
interested in:

The man killed at Waterloo, whom Peter was fascinated with as a boy, was The
Honorable Frederick Howard (1785-1815), son of Frederick Howard, 5th Earl of
Carlisle and his wife, Lady Margaret Granville Leveson-Gower, daughter of
Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford (1721-1803).

Frederick Howard (1785-1815), killed at Waterloo at age 29, about whom Peter
fantasizes, is his 4th Great-Grandfather.

He's known the details of how he descends from this man, born in the 18th
Century, since childhood and could recite them from memory -- a memory that
is NOW badly damaged by the Tegretol.

It makes him write and say quite stupid, but MOST amusing, things.

Peter also knew the precise details of his descent from THIS pair too -- in
2004.

They were ALSO born in the 18th Century:

360 William Cavendish, 4th Duke of Devonshire, b 1720, d 2 Oct 1764

361 Charlotte Elizabeth Boyle, Baroness Clifford, b 27 Oct 1731, d 8 Dec
1754

As you see, they are Peter's SIXTH Great-Grandparents [of 256 in this 9th
generation] with Ancestor Numbers of #360 and #361.

The 4th Duke of Devonshire and his wife, the Duchess, Baroness Clifford are
ALSO the THIRD Great-Grandparents of Queen Elizabeth, the wife of King
George VI -- Lady Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon [4 August 1900 -30
March 2002].

So, Peter is the FOURTH Cousin of Queen Elizabeth [the Queen Mother], three
times removed.

He is WELL AWARE of ALL these details of course.

WHO do you think TOLD ME?

The man Peter Stewart is a LIAR, pure and simple -- a PERNICIOUS, CONSUMMATE
LIAR.

Of COURSE he's interested in how he descends from British Nobility and
Royalty and how he relates to those in the PRESENT, as well as the PAST.

But he tries to HIDE it and LIE that he's only interested in how MEDIAEVAL
FOLKS relate to each other.

Hilarious!

...And DEEEELIGHTFUL!

Victoria, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Enjoy!

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Exitus Acta Probat