GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-08 > 1187334168

From: "D. Spencer Hines" <>
Subject: Re: Peter Stewart's Ancestry
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:02:48 +1000

Aha!

Leo is in Canberra these days.

He was in PERTH, some years ago -- and has some sort of relative -- perhaps
a niece -- in Brisbane, as I recall.

Perhaps Peter is in Canberra too -- then they can date each other.

Like Good Genealogists -- always dating.

Canberra should provide sufficient anonymity for all sorts of dating.

But Leo has yet to explain why he is making scurrilous charges against
Douglas Richardson.

He's quite cowardly that way -- preferring to plunge his little dagger into
the back -- not the chest.

As To Peter:

Peter obviously has "issues" in his life.

Vide infra.

And:

Freudian slips galore.

Hilarious!

DSH

"norenxaq" <> wrote in message
> wrote:
>
>>In a message dated 8/16/2007 10:45:28 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
>> writes:
>>
>>male homosexuality.
>>
>>The archive has numberless examples of his oiling and oozing around
>>this epicentre of his obsessions.

>>Oiling and oozing around male homosexuality?
>>Did I accidentally tune into the gay-porn channel?
>>
>> Will
>
> it would seem so...

This thread: