GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-08 > 1187338911

From: "Peter Stewart" <>
Subject: Re: Peter Stewart's Ancestry
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 08:21:51 GMT

"D. Spencer Hines" <> wrote in message
news:bjcxi.239$...
> Leo does have a relative in Australia -- a girl or woman whom he sees on
> occasion.
>
> That's the bottom line.

The "bottom line" of your idea that Leo lives in Brisbane is that he has a
relative in Australia? And whose brain is bollixed?

> Perhaps she is in Canberra, with Leo.
>
> That would be delightful.
>
> Leo needs some female company.
>
> But Leo has yet to explain why he is making scurrilous charges against
> Douglas Richardson.
>
> Leo has run for the tall grass on that one -- with his tail between his
> legs.
>
> Because he KNOWS he's slandered Douglas.
>
> Leo is quite cowardly that way -- preferring to plunge his little dagger
> into the back -- not the chest.

Leo was correct, Richardson made the insinuation about me first on 21 July
2005, after Brandon had posted a false suggestion that I am Peter Rose, who
had published an account of his "coming out" as a gay man - see below. This
disgusted three of his acquaintances who wrote to me about his own relevant
behaviour, both at home and on visits elsewhere.

Peter Stewart