GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-08 > 1187925992

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Fw: Peter Stuyvesant
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:26:32 +1000

This request by Spencer Hines puzzles me.

For the last several years he has been to busy with "other things" to be
bothered with genealogy.

Also Spencer Hines has clearly displayed in his treatment of Peter Stewart
that what is given him in kindness one moment, the next it will be thrown
back into the face of that person. Why should I open myself to that kind of
treatment?

The information I collect, in the long run, will be accessible on my
website. Watch that space for the next update :-) Admittedly, the files I
make available make the information about a person's descendants much easier
accessible.

With best wishes
Leo van de Pas
Canberra, Australia