Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-09 > 1189724000

From: WJhonson <>
Subject: Re: Anna of Arimathea - who is HER husband?
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:53:20 -0700

<<In a message dated 09/13/07 15:10:16 Pacific Standard Time, PIPPHILLIPS18 writes:
is that the best you can do?; i was expecting more from an educated person like you i don't know where you got your education but i think you should ask for your money back >>
You were expecting more abuse and high falootin insultin here at this ho down ?

I don't yet know you well enough to truly insult you with passion and verve. But keep it up mister smart aleck and we'll see ;)

This thread: