GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-10 > 1192717974

From: Bill Arnold <>
Subject: Re: Middleton pedigree, 1100-1600: Leeke and Peck
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Will, for the interest.

I just sent in response to a Peck descendant a FULLER proposed
pedigree:
from me: without details, they are NOT Medieval facts:
Pecks:
Leeke:
Middleton:
Plumpton:

I am open to full discussion of what I propose:

As to *confusion* I must agree. I find life confusing, too.
But I do believe we can resolve this: the series of articles in
NEHGSREGISTER I have and have to painstakingly SELECT
and TYPE ONLINE and that is all consuming: but that is
why I requested a Leeke pedigree. I note in the gen-medieval
archives that Leek/Leake/Leeke has a couple dozen posts and
I have printed and saved them. I am looking them over: it appears
that there were Leekes intermarried with all these named families,
including the Foljambes.

Does anyone know if THOSE Leekes, re: Simon aka John, are
related to John Leeke, of Beccles, co. Suffolk, father of Margery?

Bear with me: I am rereading the Peck articles in the NEHGSREGISTER
from the 1930s and will post soon.

Bill