GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2007-12 > 1197771976

From: "Leo van de Pas" <>
Subject: Fw: DNA
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:26:16 +1100

In my computer I can call up a person, and then press M (for mother) until
it has run out. Maria Theresia goes back to a daughter of Walram II, Count
of Arlon, (mother not known) this unnamed daughter married Heinrich I Count
of Limburg who died in 1119. Their male line descendants became the Dukes of
Limburg.

Queen Victoria and Catherine the Great do share a total female line to the
Adelaide de Bezieres I mentioned before. If you go to my website, you can
call up Adelaide, ask first for her descendants (gives only a few
generations), and then you are given the choice to ask for only female line
descendants and that will take you to as far as goes.

I still think there were a few more than just a handful females that
supplied female lines to the present :-)

With best wishes
Leo van de Pas