Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2008-04 > 1208177204

From: Renia <>
Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Fw: Fw: C.P. Addition: Marriage Date of Humphrey, Dukeof Gloucester, and Jacobe/Jaque of Hainault
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:46:44 +0300

Douglas Richardson wrote:
> On Apr 14, 1:08 am, "Leo van de Pas" <> wrote:
> < At the moment I am wasting my time going through that Dutch book to
> see what
> < I can find there, and that is based on primary sources. No doubt you
> are
> < going to provide the primary sources establishing Jacoba as Duchess
> and Jean
> < as Duke of Hainault. I am looking forward to your erudite finds.
> <
> < With best wishes
> < Leo van de Pas
> Leo finally stoops to looking at original contemporary sources for
> charters of Duchess Jaque. Well. Well. About time.
> Just remember to post your sources and your weblinks if you have
> them. Thanks!

Don't be silly. You keep saying this to try to show anyone who bumps
into your posts that you are a proficient genealogist and that others
are not. While you have always sold yourself here, Douglas, you were at
least reliable. Lately, you seem to have slipped a few notches down the
family tree of knowledge, logic and analysis.

This thread: