GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2008-12 > 1228943945

From: "YvonnePurdy" <>
Subject: RE: Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex, his will?
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:19:05 -0000

Hi Tom,

I don't know how everyone posts their replies at the end of messages, and I realise that's seems to be the
norm here, rather than top posting, but this is just to say many thanks for your efforts in the summary
extraction of the will of Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex. Much appreciated.
Kind regards, Yvonne Purdy