GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2009-08 > 1249989382

From: w <>
Subject: Re: Proof of Barack Obama's birth in Hawaii on 4 Aug 1961(newsaccountalso 13 Aug 1961)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 04:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 11, 1:49 am, "D. Stussy" <> wrote:
> In Obama's case, what he purports to have released is an uncertified (or
> improperly certified) document that simply says that another document
> exists.  Granted, that's a step closer toward a Hawaiian birth than a
> Kenyan birth, but we're still not there yet.

Occam's razor says you were not even born. Certainly not with a
brain.
Obama did not cause his birth certificate to lie in a vault in Hawaii,
nor
for 2 separate newspaper accounts to be printed within days of his
birth.
Where are your wits? The importance of all this: nobody has any
interest
in medieval genealogy except s/he seeks ancestral lineages of self.
Few
historians are interested in this stuff unless the subject be royalty
or a
President of the United States, right?

WC

This thread: