GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2009-09 > 1252179263

From: binky <>
Subject: Re: Society Of Genealogists (London)
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 12:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Will, your posts don't make sense. I don't know what matrix you're
in--the one I'm in says mankind advances in scientific knowledge, and
courts now demand scientific proof of paternity in bastardy cases.
Why is that a problem?

It's a problem for writers like Roberts and Richardson, and I guess
it's a problem for you, too, because you're upset. Let me clue you
in--scientific proof of paternity has been required for many years
now. And yes, I'm saying that all cases of bastardy before the advent
of scientific paternity tests are questionable. Of course. Any
doctor or attorney will agree. Did I not make myself clear?

This thread: