GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2010-07 > 1279774438

From: CE Wood <>
Subject: Re: Nicholas Harrington and Nicholas Harington and Isabel Loring and/or English
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:53:58 -0700 (PDT)

Sir Nicholas married 2nd Joan Venables as her 3rd husband (1 = Sir
Thomas de Lathom, 2 = Roger de Fasacrelegh)

Sir Robert married 1st Alice de Greystoke

Isabel Loring married 1st Sir William de Cogan as his 2nd wife (1 =
Katherine)

Sir Nicholas and Isabella English were parents of Elizabeth/Eleanor/
Isabel Harrington, wife of Sir Thomas Tunstall of Thurland

CE Wood