GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2010-07 > 1280245821

Subject: Re: Muslim ancestors for most of Europe's royalty?
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 11:50:21 EDT

Okay here is the Chronicle

http://www.illyrians.org/muzaka.html

You can read yourself, as I interpret it, that John Musachi, the author,
states that his own grandmother, was Chiranna Zenevisi who was given Grabossa
as her dowry when she married Andrew III Musachi.

One of this Chiranna's daughter by Andrew was that same Maria Musachi who
married Golemo /Arianiti/ Comnenus, Lord of Cerminica and of Mochino and
Spatennia and their sixth daughter was that same Angelina who married Stephen
the despot and they figure in Prince William's ancestry.

Chiranna's father is given here, by his own great-grandson, as I see it, as
John /Zenevisi/ , Lord of Ariocastro and Evaguenegiana

I think this rules out any Azerbaijan connection.

Will Johnson

This thread: