GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2011-10 > 1317789485

From: Wjhonson <>
Subject: Re: Elphinstone
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 00:38:05 -0400 (EDT)
References: <mailman.5.1317681215.31739.gen-medieval@rootsweb.com><0a4db8fb-43b2-4c65-869c-42ad5f89e286@t11g2000yqk.googlegroups.com><mailman.6.1317700725.31739.gen-medieval@rootsweb.com><a432971a-9656-4263-a805-9e9403826e5c@d26g2000vby.googlegroups.com><mailman.3.1317748961.27771.gen-medieval@rootsweb.com><b36e3db7-0d42-4fce-929d-81b1834275bd@dm9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com><b1a3a738-0089-4f98-90fe-794d4bae0cc1@fx14g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>

There was also a Samuel Johnstone of Elphinstone who was made a Baronet in 1628
At the time that his daughter Elizabeth was contract to marry in 1642/3 he was then dead