GEN-MEDIEVAL-L Archives

Archiver > GEN-MEDIEVAL > 2011-11 > 1322451177

From: Wjhonson <>
Subject: Re: Horace Round and Royal myths
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 22:32:57 -0500 (EST)

There is always a possibility.
Isn't it a bit defeatist to say that no new records will emerge to address the point?
There are new records emerging constantly. No one can visit every single repository in a county or realize that a family has taken their deeds from Shropshire to Ireland and only now are publishing them for the first time.

You can never say that fifth cousin Mabel, who just died and had inherited her great great great grandmothers family bible which got sold to a junk dealer and has now appeared on ebay and just happens to name the parents of your fourth great grandfather and that they were "from Cardiff".

happens all the time... constantly... daily.